- Once you have submitted your New Zealand ETA application through this website, we will begin the submission process immediately to the New Zealand Immigration / High Commission (hereafter known as the government).
- Should you decide to request a cancellation and seek a refund, you can drop us an email which listed on the contact us page. If your application has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, there will be a $35 Cancellation Fees per application. If the application has already been submitted for approval to the government, no refund can be made. If a duplicate application has been made in error, a full refund will be made for the duplicate payment only.
- NZeTA fees are also non-refundable should you chose not to use your NZeTA as service has already been performed.
- Kindly note that refund process will take 20 business days. If you did not receive refund within this time frame, please contact us for the status.
- Refund will NOT be available in case of any NZeTA rejected from New Zealand Immigration / High Commission or Government’s decision.
- There will be no refunds in case of delay due to any technical issues in Government website such as system error / website upgrading.
© 2023 NZeTA - New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. All Rights Reserved.